Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Create a Continuing Education Binder

This was a seriously long time coming. I've taken numerous classes over the past four years, and at each class I took a plethora of notes, and they have been scattered throughout our house in different notebooks and binders and on many tabletops. It was driving me crazy how messy it was, and the answer was simple. Yet I kept procrastinating on actually organizing everything until finally it just became time to get it done.

Truth be told, I was planning on doing it much earlier so I would have an amazing reference book for taking my Postgraduate Certification Exam (mentioned and completed a couple of posts ago), but I didn't do it in time. Well, that's all right because it's done now, and from now on when I take a class, all I have to do is file my notes. Whew.

Goals Accomplished: 72
Days Remaining: 135

No comments:

Post a Comment