Friday, December 23, 2011

Visit the Shedd Aquarium

I hadn't been to the Shedd Aquarium since I was a child, so I was definitely overdue for a visit. And then, voila!, there was a Groupon offering a discount on two adult passes with access to the Jellies exhibit.

The Groupon expires tomorrow, so we meant to go on Sunday, but we totally forgot our plans. So after work last night Rich and I headed over for a couple of hours. I have to say that it's much smaller than I remember, but we also didn't get to see everything. We totally missed the Oceanarium with the dolphins, penguins, sea lions, etc. We had a misunderstanding about to what our wristbands allowed us entry.

I'm going to count this goal as done, but I'm definitely going back to see everything I missed. I'm most disappointed that I didn't get to see the penguins.

Goals Accomplished: 11
Days Remaining: 931
Money Saved: $180

No comments:

Post a Comment