Sunday, December 11, 2011

Attend a Running Clinic

I'd been having some pain in my right foot and leg lately. I knew it had to be from heel striking as I was running, but I didn't know what to do to fix the situation. Then while I was tooling around on Fleet Feet's website, I saw they have a Good Form Running Clinic on their calendar.

This is exactly what I was looking for. First, they took video of us running with and without our shoes. Then, I learned about the four steps to good form running: Posture, Mid-Foot, Cadence, and Lean. There were so many light bulb moments for me, especially when we got to see our video and the instructors evaluated us based on what we learned. Now I know how to fix that heel striking issue, and hopefully I'll have happier runs -- and feet!-- going forward.


Goals Accomplished: 9
Days Remaining: 943
Money Saved: $148

No comments:

Post a Comment